One of the last talks today at Microsoft SOA and BP Conference I attended is one from Marty Waszinicky about the architecture of the Microsoft ESB. Session objectives and takeaways are
• Why what of an ESB (SOA Terminology)
• Microsoft ESB guidance capabilities (messaging infrastructure, End point management, Operational Support, Invocation patterns)
• Governed service platform with ESB guidance and SOA Governance vendors
• Installing the ESB guidance (Demo)
• Running the samples (Demo)
• Using the ESB Management Portal
• What’s NEXT
Version one of Microsoft ESB will come soon (final version).
Technorati: Microsoft ESB BizTalk 2006 R2
Author: Steef-Jan Wiggers
Steef-Jan Wiggers is all in on Microsoft Azure, Integration, and Data Science. He has over 15 years’ experience in a wide variety of scenarios such as custom .NET solution development, overseeing large enterprise integrations, building web services, managing projects, designing web services, experimenting with data, SQL Server database administration, and consulting. Steef-Jan loves challenges in the Microsoft playing field combining it with his domain knowledge in energy, utility, banking, insurance, healthcare, agriculture, (local) government, bio-sciences, retail, travel, and logistics. He is very active in the community as a blogger, TechNet Wiki author, book author, and global public speaker. For these efforts, Microsoft has recognized him a Microsoft MVP for the past 8 years.
View all posts by Steef-Jan Wiggers