I am fairly new to DSL and especially now with OSLO. In my previous post today I did my own lap (experimenting) with OSLO and only scratch the surface. There are some experts in world though around DSL and better understanding of OSLO than me. I am at the beginning of a long and steep learning curve, but I eager enough to accept the challenge to learn and understand it thoroughly. Here are some great posts of people with a opinion or view of OSLO:
- Clemens Reijnen – Three Model Archetypes for Oslo…
- Edward Bakker – Another Modeling Platform
- Jon Flanders – Intellipad(Ipad) – adding commands
- Mary-Jo Foley – Microsoft Big Brains: Brad Lovering
- Martin Fowler – OSLO
- Charles Young – Microsoft ‘Oslo’ – the vNext SOA Platform
- Dennis Doomen – What is Oslo?
- William Vambenepe – First in-depth look at Microsoft’s Oslo and the “M” modeling language
- Chris Sells – Oslo Week One Wrap-Up (contains a lot of links to some valuable resources)
- Tien TienLi – Oslo modeling platform: my first impressions…
- Brian Loesgen - Microsoft "Oslo": What’s in a Name?
Finally do not forget Microsoft’s own site around OSLO.