Last couple of week I written a few wiki article for TechNet Wiki a place, where content is generated by community about Microsoft technologies for the community. I very much like the concept and glad I was able to contribute (see my interview on Wiki). Below you will find a list of my ten completed wiki articles on BizTalk:
- First the featured article BizTalk Server 2010 and discusses BizTalk and shows all resource on its features.
- Second a list on all available BizTalk Server 2010 community tools in BizTalk Server 2010 – Tools.
- Third article is on BizTalk Server 2010 Adapter Pack an enhancement of previous adapter pack 2.0.
- Fourth article is a short overview on BizTalk Server 2010 and created before I written complete article on BizTalk and its features.
- Fifth article on BizTalk databases as a survival type of article listing all relevant resources on how to maintain healthy BizTalk environment with focus on BizTalk databases.
- Subsequently I written another article listing resources for recovery of BizTalk itself not its databases, but this article goes hand in hand with the previous fifth article.
- Seventh article is a BizTalk beginners guide listing all resources for a beginner and a little outline how he/she should proceed.
- Subsequently I also written a preparation guide for 70-595 exam that can be read in conjunction with beginners guide.
- Ninth article talks about monitoring tools for BizTalk and lists all alternatives to SCOM.
- Final tenth article is a collection of resources for BAM and is again a survival type of article.
I hope you will find these articles useful and feel free to edit them (correct, add, enhance) as that is intention of wiki’s. I will be working on next couple of articles in near future, which will be more in depth BizTalk ones.