In this post I would like to summarize how my year 2011 went. For one it has been a very busy year. I have been writing a BizTalk Server 2010 Cookbook that due March this year. It took me more than nine months to write. I have had great support from Randal van Splunteren, Richard Seroter, Saravana Kumar, Tord Gard Nordahl, Mikael Hakansson, Sandro Perreira, Rene Brauwers and Abdul Rafay. They have supported me by reviewing it, contributions and valuable advice.
That is not all I have been doing more than just writing a book. I have written 47 blog posts on this blog and some on the BizTalk Ordina blog, a lot of wiki articles, code gallery samples, articles for magazines, book reviewing, and public speaking.
- Masterclass BizTalk and AppFabric
- BTUG: BizTalk integration with SalesForce
- BizTalk RFID and StreamInsight Talk
- BizTalk User Group Sweden : My debut as International Speaker
- BizTalk User Group Meeting 30 November 2011
During 2011 I had also my debut a technical reviewer for BizTalk book. I reviewed the recently re-awarded BizTalk MVP Dan Rosanova’s book: BizTalk Patterns:
In 2011 I did some research regarding BizTalk and wrote a couple of posts on my findings:
- WCF-SQL Adapter Stored Procedure
- WCF-SQL Adapter Stored Procedure : SQL Azure
- Table Operation on Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding
- Polling Oracle 11g XE with OracleDbBinding
- SQLExecute Oracle 11g XE using WCF OracleDbBinding
- Calling Stored Procedure Oracle 11g Using WCF-Custom OracleDbBinding
- Polling SQL Azure Database Table with WCF-SQL Adapter
- Azure Service Bus EAI/EDI December 2011 CTP – EAI Oracle
Well and that is not all as I have been active in BizTalk forums and became moderator in February, went to my first MVP summit, got re-awarded in July, and had a great time during Windows Build. All in all it has been a fruitful year and as for 2012, hopefully you’ll see more blog posts, more wiki articles, and more presentations.