Today I have received an e-mail from Microsoft with exciting news that I’ve been re-awarded the MVP title.
For me this is the third time to receive this award. The second year in the program has been an tremendous experience, which gave me the opportunity to do great things and meet inspiring and very skilled people. I have written and published a book, reviewed to other books, written dozen or so TechNet Wiki articles, answer many questions on the forum, build a couple of samples for the MSDN Gallery and had quite a few speaking engagements.
I would like to thank:
- My MVP leads William Jansen and Jacqueline de Jong.
- BizTalk Product Team, Ed Price, Suzanna Moran, Haris Majeed, Allesandro Teglia, Paolo Salvatori, Clemens Vasters and all other Microsoft employees involved.
- People at my former employer Ordina Netherlands: Bert van de Belt and Marco Rutters in particular for all their support.
- Current Employer motion10: Daan Scheer, Gijs in ‘t Veld, Wilfred Noppers, Iris Blom, Joël Schenk, Bob de Jong, Sander Nefs, Tomasso Groenendijk, and all my other colleagues.
- Fellow BizTalk MVP’s: Randal van Splunteren, Saravana Kumar, Richard Seroter, Kent Weare, Mikael Håkansson, Johan Hedberg, Stephen W. Thomas, Alan Smith, Oliver Hauth, Nino Crudele, Jeffrey Juday, Jon Fancey, Scott Seely, Ruth Resende, Dan Rosanova, Abdul Rafay, Ben Cline, Bill Chesnut, Leonid Ganeline, Rohit Sharma, Micheal Stephenson and Sandro Pereira, who I got learn better and supported and helped me out in this program.
- BizTalk community: Tord G. Nordahl, Mikael Sand, Lex Hegt, Naushad Alam, Howard S. Edidin, Randy Aldrich, Rene Brauwers, DPS Bali, Rajesh Kolla, Jean-Paul Smit, Sriram Chidambaram Narayanan, Dean Robertson, Colin Meade,João Pedro Martines, Martin Abbott, Marie Högkvist and many others that make BizTalk community strong!
- Finally my wife Lian and children Stan, Ellis and Cato for their support.
I’m looking forward to another great year in the program.